Friday, April 13, 2012

We have NEW Travel Dates!!!!!




I AM LEAVING IN SOONER THAN EXPECTED! THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED TO REFLECT THE LATEST TRAVEL INFORMATION!

~ Leaving in 10 days!!!! ~


*After originally scheduling my travel date of Apr 27th and Gotcha Day of Apr 30th, we found out that Joy's province will be taking a 3 day holiday while I am there, so the paperwork for the adoption would not be completed in time for us to leave for Guangzhou where we must go for the American Consulate Visa appointment. So, our agency has schedule for me to leave earlier than expected.*

LEAVING FOR CHINA: Wednesday, APRIL 25TH
LAND IN CHINA: Saturday, APRIL 26TH


~NEW GOTCHA DAY FOR JOY ~
~FRIDAY, April 27, 2012~

Spend weekend and following week in Joy's province finalizing adoption paperwork.

Head to Guangzhou for the US Consulate Appointment Process: Friday, May 4, 2012
MEDICAL EXAM: Saturday, May 5, 2012
CONSULATE APPOINTMENT: Tuesday, May 8, 2012
(wait 48hrs after Visa appt)
FLY HOME: Thursday, May 10, 2012

MAY 13, 2012: SPEND MOTHER'S DAY WITH ALL 5 OF MY CHILDREN!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. God is OH SO VERY GOOD!!! Ephesians 3:21 all the way, baby!!! Beyond all that we could ask or imagine!!!
    Come on home, Joy - come on HOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I must say I am SO jealous, as these were the dates I really wanted to go. I told my agency that Xian CWI would make it work. Oh well, I guess the good part is that I will get to watch you first-haha.

    Have a great trip and blog often please :)

    ReplyDelete