Friday, April 13, 2012

More Birthday Pictures

As if the day you get 36 pictures isn't enough. Then you get TA the next day. And if that isn't enough you get 15 more pictures that night!! What a triple blessing we have received this week! After such a stressful and long wait for this season to arrive, these last 2 days full of photos and travel invitation have been like a soothing balm for my weary soul. Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you!!!

Most of the pictures we received were of similar shots, so here are the top favorites.


~ the backpack was filled with the gifts we sent her and the bags in her hand are fruit we sent to go with the cake and cookies ~


Take a look at who's reading her Chinese characters out loud to her class (and apparently woke up too late this day to get her hair fixed before school).

4 comments:

  1. Your are sooo blessed! But I know you know that! Merry Christmas in Dawn-land! Can't wait to hear about your travel plans!
    Big hugs from the whole Newman clan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Congrats on your upcoming adoption. My name is Courtney and we adopted our little girl from the X'ian CWI in 2009 at age 2 1/2. Have a great trip! I can't wait to follow along. If you have any questions let me know.
    Courtney
    mom to Blaine age 9(adopted domestically in 2002)
    mom to Chloe age 5 (An Mei Lun adopted 2009)
    www.blaineandchloesmom@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I gave you the wrong Blog address. Anyway, in case you are interested, it is www.blaineandchloe.blogspot.com

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Courtney, I just checked out your 2009 pix and they are great. You scare me though when you said the White Swan is a million times better than the Bell Tower. I have stayed at the WS and yes, it is nice. I'm worried about the Bell Tower. I need a nice, CLEAN hotel near shopping and food so that is why I was going to stay there.

    ReplyDelete