Thursday, February 23, 2012

A little more waiting,

....on the US Government.

We have sent in the application to USCIS (Homeland Security) to qualify Joy as an immediate relative of ours when she lands in the US. This will make her an immediate US Citizen. This process takes about 15-20 days.

We are on Day 10 and not so patiently waiting anymore.

I'm anxious.

I'm not so anxious that I'm in a bad mood. I'm excited anxious. I'm ready.

Pray with us that we fall within the "normal" processing range this time around and not the LONG WAIT we've had with every other phase of this adoption.



~ (3/5 update: just an update to my prayer request about having a normal processing time. Would you believe we ran into yet another delay!?! This time it was MY fault! I forgot to sign the stinkin' i800 application and on day 15 of waiting, received it back in the mail to sign and return. So our new countdown begins from 2/28/2012 (the 2nd date that USCIS received our application). I can't even tell you how mad I was at myself. God in all his glory really does have this under control even though my humanness does not see the method to this madness of delays yet. There is a plan. I believe that with all my heart. ~ We are on our new day 7 of waiting and hoping that our approval arrives by 3/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment